Wednesday, August 18, 2010
WHAT IS BANGSAR TRADE CENTRE?
A Flagship development project by TWIN PAVILLION DEVELOPMENT SND BHD. Bangsar Trade Centre is a freehold development that consist of 6 towers. In this development, you can find Retail Units, SOHO Office, SOHO Hotel, Offices and shopping complexes. Total gross area of approximately 4 million square feet.
This FREEHOLD development is located at Persiaran Pantai Baharu 59100 in BANGSAR, KUALA LUMPUR. Strategically located near to Mid Valley City and KLCC. With easy access from the Federal Highway and it is no surprise that it takes about half an hour trip from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport via the LRT trains.
- 10 min drive to KLCC
- 10 min drive to Petaling Jaya
- 5 min drive to Mid Valley Mega Mall
- 10 min walk to Pantai Hospital
- 2 min walk to Pantai Medical Centre
- 5 min walk to Fire Station
- 5 min walk to Pantai Police Station
- 10 min drive to Malaya University
- 7 min drive to University College
- In-built LRT station within the development
- LRT system connects to the KLIA network which attracts airport transit passengers to hotel
- A connected walkalator from BANGSAR SOUTH to Kerinchi LRT station will be developed by UOA Group
- KL Eco City - proposed RM$250 million skybridge from Abdullah Hukum LRT station to Midvalley
- Specially built ramps from the Federal Highway and roads coming from Bangsar. The cost is estimated to be around RM$300 million
WHAT IS BEING LAUNCHED AT THIS MOMENT?
We are launching Tower E 13th and 13A STOREY. Limited Units Available!
EBROCHURE FOR DOWNLOAD
1. price list and introduction
2. full detailed ebrochure
CONTACT TEAM BANGSAR NOW!!